Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tupperware Breakfast Maker Omelet

Good morning all!

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But for many people they just don't have time. They drive through some fast-food place and pick something up, grab some sweets and coffee in a convenience store or just do without until lunch. Well, you can have a healthy breakfast and fast too in the mornings. Save some time in the morning and just do a little prep-work the night before. Cut all your veggies and have them ready, then when you get up in the morning, just pop it in the microwave.

Here is a Breakfast Omelet I made for my husband and it only took me about 6 min total. And that's because I had to get everything out, prep and cook. So, if you're looking for a fast and easy way to have breakfast in the morning, this just might be for you.

Breakfast Omelet

Ingredients:
This will all depend on what you want in your omelet. For this recipe I had some peppers, tomato, green onions, some crumbled cooked bacon and cheese on hand. And I ended up making it a 4 egg omelet. Hubby likes his eggs. Just find what you have in the fridge and put in what you like. Just that easy!

Step 1: - I gathered all the things I had on hand for the omelet


 Step 2: - Here it's just simply cutting things up into strips to cook.

 Step 3: I placed all the veggies in the Tupperware Breakfast Maker and added about 1 Tbl. of water. Put the lid on and cooked in the microwave for about a 1 min. You just want them to wilt some but still be crisp to the bite. When they were done I just drained off a bit of the water that was left.


Step 4: I just mixed my eggs with some Southwest Chipotle seasonings, salt and pepper and a dash of milk. Then I poured this mixture over the cooked veggies.


 Step 5: I then placed the lid on the breakfast maker and put in the microwave for 2 min. 10 seconds. (time will depend on the power of your microwave) And in no time we have a beautiful omelet! I then chopped some tomato and green onions and hubby added some jalapeno peppers. And there you go! A great healthy breakfast in no time! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment